Kinnaur Valley Tour Package From Chandigarh
₹ Price on Request
Himachal is the hub of many splendid and charismatic locations. The mesmerising aura of every district present in the state lures travel-seeking enthusiasts towards their enchanting vibes. If you are interested, then opt for a Kinnaur tour package. After reaching Himachal Pradesh, the city’s chaos and hassle will be forgotten, and the tremendous surrounding nature will showcase its truest form. If your heart is indicating you to a vacation in Himachal, then you must obey those notions as it will broaden your mental and physical efficiency. The breathtaking valleys, streams, snow-capped mountains, hilly terrains, dense and luscious forests, and various species of Flora and Fauna will spellbind you with their superiority.
You will also encounter the rich culture rising in the state along with the natural attributes. Due to the presence of various shrines and monasteries, people over here are very engraved with their religious beliefs and standards. Most of the districts have splendid presentations for their tourists, and one of them is Kinnaur.
Kinnaur is situated in the upper regions of Himachal Pradesh, and the magnetic valleys of the place will; offer you the scenic serenity and the authentic flavours of the following state. Kinnaur is famous for its broad range of alluring locations, limited villages and cultural peaks. If you are the kind of an individual who believes in off-beat travel, then experience the satiating authenticity of Kinnaur and know the true essentiality of Himachal.
Day 01:~ Transfer From Chandigarh to Narkanda (190 Kms,7-8 hrs)
- Our fascinating journey will start right after you arrive at Chandigarh Airport or the station.
- Our authentic and well-experienced service will make your travel to Narkanda from Chandigarh.
- During the trip, we will satiate our journey through Pinjore Garden, Timbertrail, Parwanoo, Kasauli, Solan, Shimla, Mashobra, Kufri, Fagu and Theog.
- As we cover the distance, these enchanting places will alert you to chilled and heavenly weather.
- The city chaos will be getting erased from your mind, and you will travel towards the remarkable Himachal Pradesh regions.
- By evening we will be reaching our desired destination Narkanda.
- You will be spending the night at the hotel booked by our service.
Day 02:~ Transfer From Narkanda to Sangla (161 Kms, 6-7 hrs)
- The next day after having a wholesome breakfast, we will travel for about 6-7 hours to reach Sangla.
- During our trip to Sangla, we will be exploring the Sutlej River, which is famous for holding the grip of the Bhakra dam, which provides irrigation and other facilities to Punjab, Haryana and Rajasthan.
- Then we will see Nogli beach, Happy Waterfall, and Annin Point.
- These places will enchant your soul by revealing the glorifying form of nature.
- At Sangla, we will check in at our hotel.
- The sloppy region of Sangla boasts the presence of many religious places that we will be exploring further.
- After having a delicious lunch, we will walk through Kamru village, Sangla villages for around 2 hours.
- Here the regional simplicity can be noticed, and we will get the cultural significance of old temples and Buddhist monasteries.
- You can interact with the locals through these beautiful valleys and know their authentic lifestyle.
- The Sangla valley is also famous as the Baspa Sangla valley, named after the River Baspa, which flows through the valley and is an integral part of the Kinnaur valley.
- You will be staying at the hotel in Sangla for the rest of the night.
Day 03:~ Local Sightseeing of Chitkul Sangla Valley
- After having a delightsome breakfast, we will head to explore Kamru village and Sangla.
- From there, we will be walking to the Kamru Fort within the miraculous art of nature.
- Kamru Fort is a marvellous wooden structure on the top of the hill near Sangla, and it has a temple devoted to Kamaksha Devi.
- On the other hand, Sangla is termed to be a populous village which is located on the right bank of the Baspa River.
- This place is highly fertile, present at an elevation of 2621m above sea level and gets at a distance of 17 km to Karcham.
- This scenic spot is closed by the massive Raldang Peaks towering behind.
- Then we will be exploring the Sangla Meadow, famous for preserving the best authenticity of the place in Flora and Fauna.
- Then we will explore Bering Nag Temple and Tibetan Wood Carving Centre famous for its accurate techniques.
- We will be visiting Buddhist monasteries and Chitkul afterwards.
- Chitkul is a village present in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh and is said to be the ending inhabited village near the Indo-Tibet border.
- The following Indian road ends here.
- Chitkul is prominent for its Phulaich fair, which gets the attention of many Hindu devotees.
- Then we will head to Baspa valley, which is the prettiest valley in Himachal Pradesh.
- The terrain and the vegetation are not extremely steep.
- It has a populous village located on the right bank of Baspa, which is constructed on a slope with the houses rising above the other, with great Kinner Kailash Peak featuring serenity to the aura.
- You will be spending the night at the Sangla hotel.
Day 04:~ Sangla to Kalpa 2,758 metres / 9,048 feet (40 kms/ 2-3 hrs)
- Today we will head towards Kalpa village after having our breakfast at the following hotel.
- During the trip, we will stop at Reckong Peo and will explore the local market for fun.
- Reckong Peo is termed to be the district headquarters of Kinnaur district.
- We will satisfy our lunch urge at a local restaurant where you can order Indian and Tibetan food.
- After finishing our lunch, we will explore the nearby Kalpa and Roghi villages.
- These prominent villages are surrounded by thick pine forests and are popularly known for apricots and apples.
- You can stick to the finest view of Mt. Kinner Kailash from here.
- In the morning, the sight looks extremely mesmerising as the sun’s rays touch the snow-covered peaks with crimson and gold light.
- Kalpa village is located at an altitude of 2759 m above sea level over the old Hindustan Tibet Road, which is at a distance of 260 km from Shimla.
- Earlier it was the district headquarter of Kinnaur.
- The Kalpa village came into existence when the British Governor General Lord Dalhousie visited this place in the 19th century.
- You will spend the night at a booked hotel in Kalpa Valley.
Day 05:~ Transfer From Kalpa to Narkanda (161 Km,7-8 hrs)
- Today we will start our journey to Narkanda after checking out of the respective hotel.
- We will proceed via Kinnaur Point, Karcham Dam, Tapri, Jeori, and Rampur.
- These places will amplify their scenic structures and elegance, which will enlighten your travelling mood.
- We will reach Narkanda by evening.
- There we will visit Hatu Mata Mandir, which is dedicated to the wife of Ravana Mandodari. Goddess Kali is the presiding deity of this temple.
- Then we will explore Hattu Peak, famous for its commanding position and was termed to be the boundary between the states.
- You will be spending the night at the hotel booked by our service.
Day 06:~ Narkanda-Chandigarh (190 Kms,7-8 hrs)
- After having our breakfast, we will get ready to travel back to Chandigarh.
- Our Kinnaur taxi tour will again drop you at the Chandigarh Airport or station as per your convenience, with all the necessary amenities.
- After dropping you safely, we will end our related services.
- Here we will end our memorable and efficient journey with you.