Kinnaur Spiti Valley Tour From Delhi
₹ Price on Request
The welcoming features of Himachal Pradesh are truly benevolent. The divine soil and the mighty mountains carve a special portrayal of the state within a traveler’s heart. Nowadays, enjoying a fully structured vacation is becoming essential to ease the mental and physical stress obtained by the hectic schedule of an individual. Every place has a secured network or route to the heavenly land of Himachal Pradesh, which can make travel easy, just like the Spiti Valley tour from Delhi. Himachal is known for featuring snow-covered mountains where the dawns generally bathed in the morning dews. The clouds within the peak of the mountains look like clear cotton candies floating above the head. The different shades of the sky give an enchanting aura of chromatic features to the traveler while roaming around the valleys. It will be a great experience to grasp the serenity of the wonderland. To enjoy a good stay, you can opt for the stunning hill resorts surrounding the region and can have authentic flavored delicacies.
One of the most beautiful places in Himachal Pradesh is the Spiti valley, which is the major focus of most tourists. This high-altitude region is home to lush green hills, and you can have a great vision of the perennial waterfalls and the fetching valleys of Himachal. You will not be able to concise yourself; instead, you will be able to understand the true meaning of life after abiding by these attractive places.
Day 01: ~ Transfer From Delhi to Narkanda (430 Km,8-9 Hrs)
- Our journey will start enthralling when you reach the Delhi Airport or Station at your convenience.
- Our well-managed service will pick you up from the perfect location and head towards Narkanda.
- Through our travel to Narkanda, we will escalate our journey vibes by visiting some exciting places such as Pinjore Garden, Timbertrail, Parwanoo, Kasauli, Solan, Shimla, Mashobra, Kufri, Fagu, and Theog.
- These enthralling places will make you mark the awesome destinations of Himachal with their superior qualities.
- You will be connected with the intriguing and attractive meadows of the Himachal.
- By evening we will be reaching our desired spot.
- The whole night you will be resting at the booked hotel by our service.
Day 02: ~ Transfer From Narkanda to Sangla (161 Kms.7-8 Hrs)
- Following a delicious breakfast at the hotel, our service will continue as scheduled and will encourage travel up to 7 hours to Sangla.
- During our drive-through, we’ll head to well-known locations, including the Sutlej River, Nogli Beach, Happy Waterfall, and Annin View Point.
- These locations will provide you with a clear view of the lovely hill ranges encircling the region.
- In the locations mentioned above, the natural hues seem to be quite pleasurable.
- You will check into the hotel we have reserved when you get to Sangla.
- After a delicious lunch, we will take a leisurely stroll through Kamru and Sangla Villages.
- You will observe the people’s overall culture here by observing their authentically carved Buddhist monasteries and antique temples.
- You can communicate with the local people to have a grip on their fascinating lifestyle.
- The Sangla valley is also termed to be the Baspa Sangla valley.
- The name of the following river is derived from River Baspa, which grasps its route through this valley and is a dominant part of the Kinnaur valley.
- You will spend the night at the following Sangla hotel.
Day 03: ~ Local Sightseeing of Chitkul Sangla Valley
- Today’s excursion will become more thrilling as we continue on toward Kamru village and Sangla after breakfast.
- From there, we will walk a short distance to explore the renowned Kamru Fort. This is famous because of its wooden design.
- It attracts the attention of various tourists from the top of the mountain and is devoted to Kamaksha Devi.
- Sangla is a populous settlement located on the right side of the Baspa River.
- The land there is excellent for irrigation and very fruitful. This community can be found at a precise elevation of 2621 m above sea level and a distance of exactly 17 kilometres away from Karcham.
- The village’s houses are arranged one after the other on a slope that gives the vision of the entire location in a prominent way.
- The massive Raldang Peaks energise the serenity of the location through its presence from behind.
- We will then proceed to the Sangla Meadow and the Bering Nag Temple, famous as two well-known Hindu pilgrimage sites.
- Bering Nag temple is devoted to Lord Jagas.
- Then we will proceed toward the Tibetan Wood Carving Centre, Buddhist Monastery, and Chitkul.
- Chitkul is popularly known as the bountiful settlement present in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh.
- This region is the last inhabited hub around the Indo-Tibetan border. The respective Indian road comes to an end here.
- Then we will proceed to the enchanting space of Baspa valley.
- The surrounding region of vegetation and plantation is not that steep.
- This valley serves the serenity of the blissful Himalayas encircling this region.
- The following village is constructed over the slope where houses seem like built one over the other.
- The great Kinner Kailash peak surrounds a beautiful frame of the location.
- You will be spending the night at the Sangla hotel.
Day 04: ~ Sangla to Kalpa Local Sightseeing 2,759 metres / 9,048 feet (40km/ 2-3 hrs)
- After having a hearty breakfast, we will travel towards Kalpa village, which will take us around 2-3 hours.
- We will immerse ourselves in some shopping on the way back to the local market of Reckong Peo.
- Reckong Peo is termed to be the district headquarters of Kinnaur.
- It is also the commercial hub of Kinnaur with great market exposure.
- Enjoy the local food at the restaurant and also try the satiating range of Indian and Tibetan cuisines.
- After having a great lunch, we will proceed to Kalpa village and the nearby Roghi village.
- The following villages are filled with pine forests and are known for apricots and apples.
- The villages give a featuring view of Mt. Kinner Kailash from the top.
- The surrounding looks more pleasurable in the morning when the mystic rays of the golden sun touch the hilly mountain ranges and enlighten their precision.
- Kalpa is resting at an altitude of 2759 from the level of the sea over the old Hindustan Tibet Road at the following distance of 260 km from Shimla.
- It has all the features of being a heritage village and is the former District headquarters of Kinnaur.
- The prominent features of Kalpa came into existence when British Governor General Lord Dalhousie visited the following village in the 19th century.
- Roam around the charming aura of Kalpa valley in the evening.
Day 05: ~ Kalpa to Kaza Via Nako Lake,Tabo 3,050 metres / 10010 feet(200 Kms / 9-10 hrs)
- After having our breakfast, we will make you drive towards Spillow, Pooh Village, and Nako Lake, which will impress us with their scenic portrayal.
- Then we will be visiting Tabo Monastery, which is the oldest one in the Himalayas.
- The place is extremely vibing with its ecstatic features.
- From there, we will travel to Kaza, which will take us around 3 hours.
- During our drive-through from Tabo, we will be visiting the Dhankar village, Dhankar Monastery, and Fort.
- The architectural significance of the monastery looks very fetching and adoring from the top of the mountains.
- You can enjoy your lunch and tea break with the local families of the following villages and can have a small talk about their lifestyle and living habits.
- Later on, we will be heading towards Kaza, where you will be checking in at your hotel.
- You are free to explore the Kaza Market during the evening time.
- Here you can get every kind of authentic art craft for benevolent memories.
Day 06: ~ Sightseeing around Kaza (5-6 hrs)
- Today after having our dulcet breakfast, our travel will be destined to the villages of Langza.
- This village is famous for the Chicham Bridge, which is currently the highest bridge in Asia.
- It has massive constructional values that give good pleasure to the nearby villages, mainly the Chicham and the Kibber village.
- You can walk around the villages and soothe your soul with some relaxing time with yourself.
- At the peak of the village, you can pay a visit to a huge monastery known to be a crucial aspect of the region.
- The area looks mesmerizing throughout the day as it has been preserved by the blissful boon of nature.
- During your walk to the monastery, you can look around the fossils surrounding the area.
- You can observe the yaks and buffaloes grazing in the nearby fields, and the chilled breeze enhances the traveling vibes.
- After that, we will head towards the Hikkim village, which houses the highest post office in the globe.
- The serene region is the perfect destination for a holiday.
- Then we will go to the Komic village, considered to be the highest village in the globe at 4,450 metres height.
- The roadways to the village are well connected.
- Later on, we will make your travel to Kibber village and Kee Monastery.
- Kibber village was formerly known for its huge settlement, and the Kee monastery is crucial as the training hub for the lamas and for preserving the great essence of Buddhism.
- Then we will travel within the hilly terrains of neighboring mountains where you can enjoy the view of large herds of Blue Himalayan sheep and sometimes snow ibex as well during the evening time.
- Order your preferred Tibetan cuisine for lunch at a nearby restaurant in Kibber village.
- By evening we will be returning to Kaza.
- The rest of the night, you will be spending at the booked hotel in Kaza.
Day 07: ~ Kaza to Chandratal Lake (114 Kms,5-6 HRS)
- Today after having our breakfast, we will proceed toward Chandratal Lake to have adventurous fun.
- We will be crossing Kunzum Pass and reaching Baltal, which is a famous religious spot for Buddhism.
- Tourists from all over the globe visit this place for a serene and enlightening serenity.
- From Batal, we will change our vehicle and will switch to Sumo to proceed towards Chandratal Lake.
- Through the journey, you can enchant the view of CB ranges peaks drenched with golden rays of the sun.
- The Chandratal Lake is said to be a sacred lake with a circumference of 2.5 km.
- According to some locals, this is the source of River Chandra.
- It is also believed that the eldest Pandava brother Yudhistra has been taken by God Indra’s Chariot to heaven from this place.
- You can enjoy your day around this beautiful lake resting within the heavenly abiding snow-peaked mountains.
- Later you can enjoy camping at Chandratal Lake.
Day 08:~ Chandertal to Manali 2,050 metres / 6,726 feet ( 100 km /05-06hrs)
- Today we will start a bit early to cover the journey, which is driving to Manali.
- During our trip, we will stop at Chandratal lake camp to have our breakfast.
- Then we will enjoy our lunch at any local hotel in the region.
- Today we will travel through two high mountain passes, and one of them is the Kunzum Pass.
- We will also seek blessings from the temple around this area to have a safe heading down through the pass.
- The following Kunzum Pass gives an ultimate picturesque view of CB ranges and Glaciers.
- Later on, we will precede our journey to Rohtang Pass, which is the prominent hub of the snow-capped mountains.
- Within this, we will enter the Kullu valley, which abides by its natural landscape with intriguing terrain.
- By evening we will be reaching Manali.
- You will be enjoying the night at your booked Manali hotel.
Day 09: ~ Manali to Delhi (560 km,12-13 hrs)
- Today we will get ready to go back to Delhi Airport/Railway Station after having our breakfast.
- Through our drive, we will be visiting Kullu, Aut, Hanogi Devi Temple, and Pandoh Dam for an enthralling experience during the heading back journey.
- By evening we will be arriving in Delhi.
- The Spiti taxi service will end after dropping you at the desired location.
- Here we will conclude all our related services with you.
- This serene journey has come to an end with you until the next time.