Famous Shimla Manali Tour From Chandigarh
₹ Price on Request
Himachal Pradesh acquires the significance of being the serene home to the Himalayas, and the intriguing landscape of this place is said to be the preference of Gods. Nature lovers and the wandering souls labelled Himachal as the pure form of paradise. This place shows its convenient stretch for the Hindu religion as several holy shrines rest on its flourished land. If you want to escape from the busy life schedule, you must be involved in the realm of Himachal and its snow-capped decorated mountains. Most travellers were taken aback by the adorning plunging valleys of the place, and the beautiful monasteries attracted the attention of pilgrims worldwide. Himachal is majorly dedicated to adventure lovers and offers many activities for rafting, trekking, paragliding, skiing and much more. The charm of this place has diversified nature and has been preserved in different forms, and one of the most heavenly forms is resting within Shimla and Manali. One should encourage their travelling mood by acquiring the Shimla Manali tour package.
Shimla is the blissful heritage of green hills that portrays its beauty and serenity through its snow-capped peaks. Its natural bounty gets escalated as there are numerous structures surrounding it from the age of colonial era. It consists of several buildings and a rooting structure of nature that symbolises the authenticity of its attractive places. On the other hand, Manali is known for its intriguing terrain covered with snow. It is one of the most visited tourist attractions, and the travelling of many visitors only made this place equipped with several adventurous facilities. With these two places, the converging beauty of Himachal radiates more vibrantly.
Day 01: ~Chandigarh to Shimla (130 Kms,3-4 Hrs)
- After you reach the Chandigarh Airport or Railway station, our executive driver will pick you up in a well-equipped vehicle.
- Our travelling service will initiate the journey towards Shimla. We will go through Chandi Mandir, Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail, Kasauli, Sunset Point, Manki Point, Gilbert Natural Trail, Parwanoo, Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple and Himalayan Bird Park.
- In between, we will stop in the local area to have a delicious lunch and other needed breaks.
- In the evening, we will reach Shimla and will spend the rest of the night at the booked hotel.
Day 02: ~ Shimla-Kufri Full Day Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast, we will proceed toward Kufri and Green Valley.
- Here the terrains are very intricating, and the Green Valley is a famous spot for film shooting.
- Then we will explore the Himalayan National Park and Fun World, where you can see several species of birds and animals that are primarily endangered.
- Then we will proceed towards Kali Bari Temple, where the reincarnation form of Goddess Kali is aboding.
- Later we will head towards the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, where we will see ingenious formulas in the trending science world.
- We will visit the famous Jakhoo or Sankat Mochan temple at Shimla, known for its 108-foot-tall lord Hanuman statue.
- In the evening, you can freely roam around the Mall road of Shimla and gather the city’s essence.
- There you can visit the Ridge, the symbolic Christ Church, which flaunts its decorated walls and aura.
- After that, you can explore the Gaiety Theatre building and can enjoy the vibe of Scandal Point of Shimla.
- You will spend the rest of the night in a hotel at Shimla.
Day 03: ~ Shimla to Manali (250 km / 7hrs)
- Today after breakfast, we will check out from the Shimla hotel and proceed on our journey toward Manali.
- The appealing scenery of the journey will tranquilise your mood within the beautiful valleys through Sundernagar, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple, Beas River Point, Aut Tunnel, Kullu and Buddhist Monastery.
- The drive-through will make you enjoy the vibing aura of nature.
- The valley between Mandi and Manali shows different features of nature by shading it through the authenticity of the place.
- We will continue our journey through the Beas River, and the scenic views during the trip will look mesmerising.
- We will stop at your convenient place to secure a memorable picture break.
- We will also prioritise lunch and comfort breaks between our travels, which will preserve the travelling vibes with the locals.
- On the way, if you are interested, we can visit the traditional shawl weaving factories present in Kullu, where you can enjoy the symmetric process of hand-woven techniques.
- We will continue our drive to Manali and will reach there by evening.
- After resting for some time during the evening, you are free to explore the market of Manali and shop the authentic arts and crafts.
- At night, you will spend the rest of the night in the Manali hotel.
Day 04: ~ Manali Local Sightseeing
- On the fourth day, we will continue our journey after having our delicious authentic breakfast.
- We will engage in local sightseeing in Manali.
- We will proceed towards Hadimba Devi temple, Van Vihar and Manu temple.
- It is believed that Devi Hadimba was meditating in the nearby caves of Hadimba Devi temple.
- Later on, we will visit Vashisht temple, Vashisth hot water sulphur springs, Club house, and Buddhist Monasteries.
- Each of the respective places has its authentic significance that draws a lot of attention from tourists.
- In the evening, you are free to visit the Tibetan Market, Mall Road of Manali and the old Manali village.
- Here you will be able to know the detailing features and lifestyle of the locals.
- At last, you have an overnight stay in the same Manali hotel.
Day 5: Manali Local Sightseeing to Solang valley and Rohtang Pass
- Today we will start a bit early and have our breakfast to head towards the ecstatic journey of Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass.
- On our way to Rohtang Pass, we will drive through Kothi Village, Gulaba, Rahala waterfalls, Marhi, Beas Kund, Rani Nallah, Bhrigu Lake, Nehru Kund and Jogini falls.
- In the afternoon, we will be proceeding back to Solang Valley through Kokasur, Sissu, and Atal tunnel.
- At Solang Valley, you can test your adventurous side by skiing, paragliding, snow scooter riding etc.
- In the evening, we will go back to Manali.
- You will be spending the night in the same hotel in Manali.
Day 06: ~ Manali to Chandigarh (310 Kms,08-09 Hrs)
- Today on the last day, we will complete our breakfast and will head you back to the Chandigarh Airport or Railway station.
- You will be reaching Chandigarh at the perfect time.
- We will take care of your comfort during the journey.
- Here we will end our structured Shimla Manali taxi service and memorable adventure with you.