Complete Himachal Tour With Amritsar
₹ Price on Request
Himachal Pradesh is known to portray nature in its best form, and the vision of a traveler gets mesmerized by being around this heavenly state. Himachal stands with pride as it conserves the beauteous serenity of nature by showcasing stunning landscapes, snow-clad hilly ranges, intriguing lakes and streams, monasteries, temples, and much more. Nature lovers genuinely tag this place to be their dream destination, and this is the only escape from their busy life chores. A Himachal tour gives an unforgettable memory to the tourists with its wide array of natural habitats. There are a vast number of Flora and Fauna species found here. The majestic mountains and luscious green forests pump up the delightful vibe of a traveler’s experience.
Himachal Pradesh touches every heart with its vibrant places, and Shimla Manali is said to be the wondrous wand of Himachal. The mesmerizing attributes of these places are worth the travel. The colonial architecture is still breathing in Shimla within the strong building. The hilly region shows the modern influence with all the natural aspects within their arrangements.
Day 01:-Chandigarh– Shimla(130Kms,3-4 hours)
- After you arrive at Chandigarh Airport or Station, our authentic service will pick you up from your convenient spot and will head towards Shimla.
- Through the driveway, we will be traveling through Chandi Mandir, Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail, Kasauli, Sunset Point, Manki Point, Gilbert Natural Trail, Parwanoo, Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple, and Himalayan Bird Park.
- These places hold a strong grip among the travel memories of tourists due to their pristine significance.
- In between, we will have our lunch break within the meadows of Himachal.
- By evening we will be reaching the hotel at Shimla.
- You will be spending the rest of the night at Shimla hotel.
Day 02:- Shimla-Kufri Local sightseeing
- After having our breakfast, the next morning, we will travel to visit Kufri, which is known for its intriguing hilly region, and most people visit this place for adventurous sports such as hiking, camping, and horse riding.
- Then we will explore the Green Valley, which is famous for its charismatic environment and most of the film shootings took place here.
- Then you will explore Kufri Zoo, Himalayan Nature Park, Fun World, Adventure Park, and Fagu.
- These places will make you visit the rich species of Flora and Fauna of Himachal.
- Then we will make your travel to Kali Bari Temple, where the reincarnation form of Goddess Kali gets worshipped.
- In the afternoon, we will visit the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, where many scientific attributes of the nation can be explored.
- We will also explore the Sankat Mochan temple, famously known as the Jakhu temple. Here a 108-foot-tall Lord Hanuman statue gets worshipped within the premises.
- In the evening, you can relive your shopaholic characteristics within the Mall Road of Shimla.
- Here you can visit the Ridge, Christ Church, and Gaiety Theatre Building, known for their complex colonial structures.
- Then you can visit the scandal point of Shimla, known as the most famous place for shopping in Shimla.
- You will be staying in the Shimla hotel for the night.
Day 03:-Shimla-Manali(260 Km,7-8 Hours)
- Today after having our delicious breakfast, we will head to Manali via road after checking out of the Shimla hotel.
- Through the ride, we will be experiencing the alluring aura of the valleys of Sundernagar, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Pandoh Lake View Point, Hanogi Devi Temple, Beas river Point, Aut Tunnel, Kullu, and Buddhist Monastery.
- We can also show you the traditional shawl weaving factories in Kullu if you are interested in authentic weaving techniques.
- During the evening, we will be checking into the Manali hotel and you are free to roam around nearby markets.
- You will be spending the night at the booked hotel.
Day 04:-Manali – Solang Valley-Rohtang Pass – Manali
- After completing our breakfast, we will start a little bit early today and will travel to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley.
- During the drive-through, we will be exploring the Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Rahala Waterfalls, Beas Kund, Rani Nallah, Bhrigu Lake, Gulaba, Nehru Kund, and Jogini falls.
- These places are known for their entrancing surrounding that draws the attention of travel-loving souls.
- In the afternoon, we will head back to Solang Valley via Koksar, Sissu, and Atal tunnel.
- At Solang Valley, you can show your enthusiasm for adventurous sports such as Skiing, paragliding, snow scooter ride, and much more.
- We will travel back to Manali in the evening.
- You will stay at the Manali hotel and spend the night.
Day 05:-Manali sightseeing
- Our service will take you for local sightseeing at Manali after having your breakfast in the morning.
- Today we will visit Buddhist Monasteries which are famous for their routing cultures.
- Then we will explore the Hadimba temple, where it is believed that Devi Hadimba was meditating within the surrounding caves.
- Then we will visit Van Vihar, Manu temple, and Club House, known for their religious significance.
- Then we will explore the Vashisth temple and Vashisth hot water sulphur springs.
- You can enjoy your lunch and tea break within these alluring areas.
- Later we will drive you back to Manali.
- In the evening, you can explore the Tibetan Market and shop for some token of memories.
- We will also make you visit the Mall Road of Manali and the old Manali village.
- You will spend the night at the Manali hotel.
Day 06:- Manali – Dharamshala 07 hours journey (210 Kms,7-8 Hours)
- We will start our journey to Dharamshala after having our breakfast.
- During the travel, we will take you to Nayingmapa Buddhist Temple, known for its complex yet bewitching architecture.
- Then we will visit Archhandi Raugi Water Fall.
- You can enjoy the fetching adventure through white water rafting in Babeli near Kullu.
- Then you can visit the authentic processing of tea factories along with the tea gardens at Palampur.
- We will take you to the famous Lord Shiva Hindu Temple at Baijnath afterward.
- On the way, we will stop for lunch and picture breaks at your convenient place.
- We will reach Dharamshala by evening.
- Here we will check in the hotel at Mcleodganj, which is standing in the footsteps of the Dhauladhar Himalayas.
- This place looks enchanting as nature shows its most charming form within the hilly region.
- This place is said to be the home of the semi-nomadic Gaddi tribe.
- You are free to explore the Mcleodganj local market in the evening.
Day 07:- Dharamshala local sightseeing –Dalhousie(130 Kms)
- After having our breakfast, we will make your travel to the local sights of Dharamshala.
- We will visit Kangra Valley, Dharmashala Tibet Museum, Bhagsunag falls, Naddi, Dal Lake, St. John Church, HPCA, War Memorial, Dalai Lama temple, and Kangra Art Museum.
- These places will infuse you with the authenticity of the region and the legends of this place.
- In the afternoon, we will travel towards Dalhousie.
- In the evening you can be on a shopping spree and head to the local market.
- You will spend the night at the respective booked hotel at Dalhousie.
Day 08:- Dalhousie – Khajjiar- Dalhousie
- Today after having our breakfast, we will make you explore the Khajjiar.
- Khajjiar is known to be the Mini Switzerland of India.
- This place gets flooded with tourists every year.
- Khajjiar is termed to be a scenic saucer-shaped plateau that is densely surrounded by pine and deodar forests.
- The enchanting aura of this place got all the enhancing properties along with a small lake in the center, which doubles up the beauty of this place.
- One can drench their soul with pleasant approaches within a walk around Khajjiar.
- You can also go paragliding in Dalhousie.
- Then we will make you explore the Panjpula Waterfall, View Point of Dalhousie, Bakrota hills viewpoint, Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary, Diankund Peak, and Khajjiar Lake.
- Then in the evening, we will head back to Dalhousie.
- The rest of the night you will be spending in Dalhousie hotel.
Day 09:- Dalhousie-Amritsar(202 Kms,5-6 hrs)
- Today after having our breakfast, we will get ready to go to Amritsar.
- The last day of the journey will be within the sightseeing Wagah border, which separates India and Pakistan, representing the attitudes of both countries towards each other.
- Then we will take you to Jallianwala Bagh, which is a famous historic garden and memorial of national importance.
- We will then explore the Golden temple, which is the most sacred pilgrim spot in India.
- In the evening, we will drop you at Amritsar and will end our service along with cab for Himachal tour.
- Until next time our memorable and adventurous tour ends here with you.