Amazing Kinnaur Spiti Tour From Chandigarh
₹ Price on Request
Places Covered: Pinjore Garden-Timbertrail-Shimla-Kufri-Fagu-Theog-Narkanda-Rampur-Sarahan-Sangla-Chitkul-Kalpa-Nako Lake-Gue Monastery-Tabo-Dhankar Monastery-Kaza-Chicham Bridge-Langza Village-Kibber vIllage-Komic Vilalge-Hikkim Village-Kee Monastery-Lossar-Kunzam Pass-Battal-Chandratal Lake-Atal Tunnel-Koksar–Rohtang Pass-Manali-Kullu-Hanogi Maata Temple-Mandi-Sundernagar-Bilaspur
Himachal Pradesh is an exotic spot and the land of gods. Nature lovers tagged Himachal to be the paradise of India. It holds great significance in the Hindu religious factors; hence you will get a blissful aura among the beautiful well-carved temples and shrines surrounding the area. The plunging valleys and the white snow-covered hilly region will make you understand the true meaning of chilled weather. You can book and travel to different Himachal places such as the Spiti Valley tour package. This beautiful and mesmerizing state is adorned by high mountains, heading crafted locals’ houses, clear skies, wonderful meadows, and adventurous sports. You can try fun activities like rafting, trekking, paragliding, camping, and much more in Himachal.
Spiti valley is said to be one of the prominent places of Himachal. The natural beauty and the cultural heritage are very rich in this place. Spiti’s spectacular murals, old temples, and stupas make the region more renowned for travelers. It is a featuring place for adventure seekers who can eliminate their fears over several types of spine-chilling activities and sports.
Day 01:~ Transfer From Chandigarh to Narkanda (190 Kms,5-6 HRS)
- We will embark on our flourishing journey right after you arrive at Chandigarh Airport or the station.
- Our driver with your preferred vehicle will pick you up from the desired spot and take you to Narkanda.
- While driving to Narkanda, our service will make you visit some jewels of Himachal such as Pinjore Garden, Timbertrail, Parwanoo, Kasauli, Solan, Shimla, Mashobra, Kufri, Fagu, and Theog.
- These places will hint at the nostalgic places and tourist attractions of Himachal Pradesh.
- You can get to see many valuable spots with religious as well as sacred significance.
- We will be reaching our desired location by evening.
- You will enjoy the night’s stay at the hotel booked by our service.
Day 02:~ Transfer From Narkanda to Sangla (160 Kms,7-8m HRS)
- After a great breakfast, we will travel towards Sangla through Rampur, the gateway to Kinnaur Valley.
- We will travel through famous spots such as Sutlej River, Nogli Beach, Happy Waterfall, and Annin View Point.
- There will explore the Hatu Peak at Narkanda, from where you can get a perusal of the mighty Central Himalayas and a look at the traditional wooden carved temple of Mata Kali on the top.
- Through the route, we will visit Bhimakali temple, present at Sarahan.
- Then we will visit Hawa Mahal, Cricket Ground, and the Oldest Mahal of the King of Himachal.
- After reaching Sangla, you will be checking in at your respective hotel.
- After finishing our lunch, we will stroll around the Kamru and Sangla villages.
- The vast culture of the people will be understood when you visit the accurately carved ancient temples and Buddhist monasteries.
- Spend quality time with the locals of the region and know about their engulfing living styles and beliefs.
- The Sangla valley is also termed the Baspa Sangla valley, and the name has been acquired from the River Baspa.
- The routes of the Baspa river have been channelized through this valley and within some crucial parts of Kinnaur valley.
- You will enjoy the overnight stay at Sangla hotel.
Day 03:~ Local Sightseeing of Chitkul Sangla Valley
- After breakfast, we’ll start moving on an interesting journey as we make our way to Kamru village in Sangla.
- From there, we’ll stroll a short distance to the renowned Kamru Fort, famous for drawing attention away from the mountain’s summit with its wooden construction.
- The fort has a temple that has a strong devotion to Kamaksha Devi.
- The soil of the village has excellent irrigation potential due to its exceptionally fertile soil.
- The village is resting at a precise elevation of 2621 metres above sea level, which corresponds to a 17-kilometer distance from Karcham.
- The village is situated over the sloppy region of the location where the houses are constructed one over the other.
- The massive Raldang Peaks precise the beauty standard of the village.
- From there, we will proceed towards Sangla Meadow and Bering Nag Temple, which is a famous religious spot for Hindus.
- The following temple is devoted to Lord Jagas.
- Then we will head towards the Tibetan Wood Carving Centre, Buddhist Monastery, and Chitkul.
- Chitkul is an attractive village located in the Kinnaur district of Himachal.
- It has featured as the last inhabited hub near the Indo-Tibetan border.
- Then we will roam around the Baspa valley, famous for its elegant natural measures.
- The terrain and the region seem quite easy to walk and travel.
- This village is resting over the right bank of Baspa, built over the slope with houses resting one above the other with the background features of the great Kinner Kailash Peak.
- The rest of the night you will be spending at Sangla hotel.
Day 04:~ Sangla to Kalpa Local Sightseeing 2,759 metres / 9,048 feet (40km/ 2-3 hrs)
- After today’s tasty breakfast, we will take you on a journey to Kalpa village.
- This takes about 2-3 hours to complete the distance.
- During the trip, we will stop at Reckong Peo and explore the local market.
- Reckonpeo is said to be the district headquarters of Kinnaur.
- Reckonpeo is known as the commercial center of Kinnaur with precise administrative authority.
- Indulge your taste buds at a local restaurant serving Indian cuisine and Tibetan cuisine.
- After lunch, drive to Kalpa Village and its nearby Roghi village.
- These beautiful villages are surrounded by dense pine forests and are popular for their apricots and apples.
- These villages offer mesmerizing views of Mount Kinner Kailash.
- This place is irresistibly adorable in the morning dew lying around, and the sun even touches the snow-capped peaks with its golden light.
- Kalpa is at an altitude of 2759 m above the old Hindustan Tibet Road, 260 km from Shimla.
- It was the former district headquarters of Kinnaur and grabbed its notoriety as an important heritage village.
- Kalpa became dominant during the visit of the British Governor Lord Dalhousie in the 19th century.
- You can enjoy the bewitching atmosphere of Kalpa Valley in the evening.
Day 05:~ Kalpa to Kaza via Nako Lake And Tabo (200 km / 8-9 hrs)
- After completing our delicious breakfast, we will make your travel towards Spillow, Pooh village, and Nako Lake, infused with the scenic portrayal of the high peaks of the Himalayan Mountains.
- Then we will explore the Tabo monastery, which is known to be the oldest monastery in the Himalayas.
- Then we will continue our drive to Kaza, which will take us around 3 hours.
- Through our journey from Tabo, we will be exploring the Dhankar village, Dhankar Monastery, and Fort.
- Here people are very significant about their natural serene and follow a sacred lifestyle infused with certain cultural attributes.
- Here you can enjoy your tea and lunch breaks with the local people and can communicate about their living habits and practices.
- Later on, we will drive towards Kaza, and there you will be checking into your hotel.
- During the evening time, you are free to roam around the Kaza market from where you can pick your favorite memorable token for memories.
Day 06:~ Sightseeing around Kaza (5-6 hrs)
- We will head towards the villages of Langza after having a delightful breakfast in the hotel.
- In the following village, you will be able to explore the Chicham Bridge, which builds fruitful connectivity between the Chicham and Kibber villages.
- This bridge also grabs the position of being the highest one in Asia.
- The village can be explored through a satiating walk, and you can also ease the urge to be in the laps of Mother Nature.
- There is a monastery at the top of the village you can walk to, and the monastery is filled with the crucial perfection of Buddhism; from there, you will be able to watch the heavenly surroundings of the village.
- The scene of yaks grazing in the luscious nearby field and farmers working there will soothe your travelling interests.
- Then we will explore the Hikkim village, which is renowned for holding the highest post office in the world.
- Being in the top regions, this village lures visitors with its defined arch of nature.
- We will travel to Komic village then, which is famous as the highest village in the world recently with 4,450 metres in height.
- We will explore the Kibber village and Kee Monastery further for better perusal.
- Kibber village is termed to be the highest motorable village in the globe and captivates the tourist with its serene surroundings.
- The village practices Tibetan Buddhism prominently.
- The Kee Monastery is prominent for its Pasada architecture style and is a famous training institution for llamas.
- Then we will explore the mountains in the region where you can get the true features of nature with the scene of Himalayan blue sheep herds and snow ibex.
- Savour your taste urge with the authentic flavors of Tibetan cuisines at a nearby restaurant in Kibber village.
- We will be returning to Kaza by evening.
- The rest of the night you will be spending at Kaza hotel.
Day 07:~ Kaza to Chandratal Lake (114 Kms,6-7 HRS)
- After completing our rich breakfast, we will direct our journey towards Chandratal Lake.
- We will set our journey through Kunzum Pass and reach Batal.
- From Batal, we will switch our vehicle to Sumo and will head towards Chandratal Lake.
- During this engrossing journey, you will find the true essence of Himachal when the magnificent scene of CB ranges peaks will be following you merrily.
- The following Deep Blue Water has a 2.5 km circumference.
- This Lake is said to be the source of River Chandra.
- This is the place from where God Indra took Yudhistir, who is the eldest son of Pandava, to heaven in his mortal form.
- You will enjoy a leisure period around the Lake with the surrounding snow–peaked mountains with icy Glaciers.
- You can also indulge in the camping experience at Chandratal Lake.
Day 08: ~ Chandratal to Manali 2,050 metres / 6,726 feet (100 km /06 hrs)
- Today we will start a bit early as we will be heading to Manali, which will take us around 5-6 hours.
- For breakfast, our service will make you stop at the Chandratal Lake camp.
- For lunch, you can opt for your convenient hotel.
- Today we will travel through two massive mountain ranges, and one of them is the Kunzum Pass.
- Here we will also visit a devoted temple, where we will seek blessings for heading down the Pass safely.
- The following Kunzum Pass gives a benevolent view of the CB ranges.
- Later on, we will travel towards Rohtang Pass, and from there, we will seek our adventurous selves.
- Then we will enter the magnificent Kullu valley.
- By evening we will be reaching Manali.
- The rest of the night you will be spending at your booked hotel in Manali.
Day 09:~ Manali to Chandigarh (310 km,08-09 hrs)
- We will start a bit early after having our breakfast today and will head towards Chandigarh.
- During our trip to Chandigarh, we will drive through Kullu, Aut, Hanogi Devi Temple, and Pandoh Dam.
- Later we will resume our travel to Chandigarh and will end our Spiti tour by cab service.
- By evening we will reach Chandigarh and will end our satiating services.
- After you reach your convenient destination, we will end our efficient journey with you.