Admired Shimla Manali Tour From Delhi
₹ Price on Request
Nowadays, most busy life holders are getting captivated by the soothing and calm nature preceding the regions of Himachal Pradesh. The broad ranges of hills and melodious chants of rivers and waterfalls in Himachal Pradesh are the major attractions and are getting a lot of tourists’ attention. So, no matter how complicated life becomes, the wanderer’s soul must ensure their priorities by travelling to different regions of India. Himachal Pradesh is the most versatile state and has access from every corner of the globe, and you can even opt for the Shimla Manali tour from Delhi. The attractive spots of Himachal Pradesh bustle with several vacationers over the years. You can also lose yourself within the miraculous sights of the natural habitats, rich and never-ending hill ranges, and ancient monasteries with other scenic vibes.
Talking about Shimla and Manali, they are known to be the most famous hubs of Himachal Pradesh. Most tourists love to hike within the enthralling nestle of Shimla as it shows the modern empirical building around the intriguing slopes. Shimla’s alluring features excite an individual’s adventurous personality by giving them the amazing facilities to trek, camp and hike. At Manali, the surroundings remain very quiet and exquisite, and most tourists come here to encounter the truest beauty of nature. The essentiality of any vacation will be understood properly within the picturesque canopy of the green meadows and sky-touching mountains.
Day 01:~Delhi to Shimla (370 Kms,7-8 Hrs)
- After you reach the Delhi Airport or station, our driver will pick you up from your convenient place and will initiate the tremendous journey to Shimla.
- We will travel towards Shimla and explore the beautiful spots in between, such as Chandi Mandir, Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail, Kasauli, Sunset Point, Monkey Point, Gilbert Natural Trail, Parwanoo, Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple, and Himalayan Bird Park.
- These places will enlighten the essence of these hilly regions.
- We can also take a lunch break in between and reach Shimla by the evening.
- After reaching, you will be spending the night at Shimla hotel.
Day 02:~ Shimla-Kufri Full Day Local Sightseeing
- We will start our trip today after breakfast and proceed towards Kufri.
- Kufri is known to be an authentic hill station with many fun activities, such as trekking, hiking, horse riding, and much more.
- Then we will take you to Green Valley, where you can enjoy the aesthetic region where most of the film shootings have been done.
- After exploring the above places, we will take you to the Himalayan National Park and Fun World.
- Then we will head towards Kali Bari Temple, where the reincarnation form of Goddess Kali gets worshipped.
- After that, we will visit the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, where you will be able to encounter the various scientific techniques and measures of studies.
- Then our driver will make you explore the famous Jakhoo or Sankat Mochan temple in Shimla, which is merely surrounded by hill ranges and looks so divine.
- In the evening, you can wander within the local regions, such as Mall road of Shimla, where you can do some shopping.
- Then you can also visit the Ridge, the Christ Church of Shimla, known for its broadened dimension and complicated structures.
- You can also explore the Gaiety Theatre building and the scandal point of Shimla after that.
- You will have an overnight stay in the Shimla hotel.
Day 03:~ Shimla to Manali (250 km / 7hrs)
- We will check out from the Shimla hotel after completing our breakfast and will start our journey to Manali.
- During the trip, the adoring vision of nature will be pleasing along with the valleys of Sundernagar, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Pandoh lake View Point, Hanogi Devi Temple, Beas River View Point, Aut Tunnel, Kullu, and Buddhist Monastery.
- The drive-through will portray the symbolical epitome of nature and amplify your interest in exploring.
- The canvas-like valley in between Mandi to Manali changes its shades as per their density which gives an aura of blissfulness.
- Scenic spots can be encountered when we are traveling through the Beas River.
- To capture the benevolence of this place, we can stop for picture breaks at your convenience.
- We will have our lunch break in between the scenic meadows of the region.
- If you want to encounter the aesthetic forms of craftsmanship, we can make your travel to the traditional shawl weaving factories in Kullu.
- We will be reaching Manali by the evening.
- You will enter the hotel after reaching Manali and will rest for some time.
- During the evening, you can explore the local markets of Manali and can shop for any token of love for memories.
Day 04:~ Manali Local Sightseeing
- In the morning, we will have our breakfast and will travel to unwind from the beauty of local sightseeing around Manali.
- First of all, we will seek the blessings from Hadimba Devi temple, where it is believed that Mata Hadimba was meditating in the surrounding caves.
- Then we will visit Van Vihar, Manu temple, and Vashisth temples, known for their religious significance.
- Our appealing service will also make you explore Vashisth hot water sulphur springs, Club house, and Buddhist Monasteries.
- You can enjoy your lunch and tea over here.
- Later we will proceed back to Manali.
- In the evening, you are free to explore the Tibetan Market, Mall Road, and the old village of Manali.
- You will spend the night at the Manali hotel.
Day 05:~ Manali Local Sightseeing to Solang valley and Rohtang Pass
- Today after having our breakfast, we will buckle up for an exciting journey to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley.
- During our travel to Rohtang Pass, we will be exploring some exciting places such as Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Rahala Waterfalls, Beas Kund, Rani Nallah, Bhrigu Lake, Gulaba, Nehru Kund, Jogini falls, and much more.
- The above places are famous for drawing the attention of travel-loving people from around the globe.
- We will proceed back to Solang Valley in the afternoon via Koksar, Sissu, and Atal tunnel.
- You can revive your adventurous side by enjoying some enthralling sports at Solang Valley, such as Skiing, paragliding, snow scooter ride, and much more.
- We will travel back to Manali in the evening.
- At night, you will stay overnight in the Manali hotel.
Day 06:~ Manali to Delhi (560 Kms,12-13 Hrs)
- Today after having our breakfast, we will get ready to travel back to Delhi.
- Our executive will drop you at Delhi Airport or station at your convenience.
- After we drop you at the desired location, we will end our Delhi to Shimla Manali taxi service along with all the necessary amenities.
- Here we will end our memorable yet exciting journey with you.